Sunday, February 13, 2011

Model Interviews: Part 1 of 2, Black Lily, sLayer, & Little Miss Violence

I like to keep things fresh around here so that people don't get tired of the same thing over and over again, that is why this week we will be featuring 5-6 models instead of the normal 1.


First up is Black Lily, as gorgeous as her namesake Black Lily is more of a feminine alternative model. Artistic and Beauty are the main genres you can find in Black Lily's port, however she is open to all genres so don't be afraid to contact her with all types of ideas.

GlossyPinkLipstick


I have been modelling for 8 months now, doing a variety of different styles, from fashion through to fetish and fantasy with the alias of Black Lily. The name came about in quite an uninteresting way in that Lily's are my favourite flowers and I wanted it to sound a little more alternative. 

I began modelling as a branch off of my performing arts, which I have been doing for 8 years including dance, singing and acting.

Dance plays quite a key role for me, being the main way in which I relax (I know, it sounds odd). My dancing ranges from ballet and belly dancing through to burlesque and a new style which I have recently discovered, Industrial. I think my favourite is definately belly dancing though, because it can be smooth and calm as well as fast paced and energetic, and always very sexy.

With my modelling, I want to show other women that have children that it doesn't stop you being beautiful or stunning.

My dream photoshoot would be essentially a cosplay type shoot. With a fire and weapons, think World of Warcraft rogues. I think that would be my dream shoot.


Jimmy's Photography

Terry 20 Photography


Next up is a model who is new to TAMD, sLayer, with the same name as one of the most influential metal bands you should be into the darker side of modeling right? Yes, and this lovely rocker chick doesn't disappoint, this doesn't stop her from dabbling in the gothic genre of modeling though.

Vee Tulloch
What's the story behind your model alias? 


My first initial and my married name (as of june 2011), people put the two together and have started calling me "sLayer" already.



What can we expect from you in 2011?


 More unique photos as usual, hopefully a big publication - I'm working on it, and I will be featured in local band, Nocturnal Divinity's next music video - shot by a colleague.



What would be your dream shoot? 


An eccentric Galliano dress shot by Annie Leibovitz!



What drew you to alternative modeling? 


Photographer TJ Pendragon introduced me to it by taking the first photoshoots of me.



Is there anything you would like to promote? 


My Model Mayhem &  Youtube  (videos I've made and where I will be posting the ones I will be featured in)


Pendragon Photography





Our final model in Part 1 of our weekly interviews is Little Miss Violence, a model who just looks like she could kick your ass and enjoy doing it. Even though she looks like she's ready for violence, she still delivers quality photos like a pro.




What's the story behind your model alias? 

I wanted something that sounded fun and (almost) cute :P But at the same time I wanted something with a darker, more edgy side. So I tried to combine the two :D


What can we expect from you in 2011? 

I already have sooo much planned for 2011 it's unreal. I'm awaiting my shoot to become an official Apocalypse Girl and I've got applications for Women of the Metal Army and the Suicide Girls to sort out too! As far as current shoots go, I've got themes including alt fashion, lingerie, fetish and gore planned. But I don't want to give too much away. That would ruin the surprise ;D


What would be your dream shoot? 

My dream shoot would involve a fetish/bondage theme, with tonnes of fake blood and rage!


What drew you to alternative modeling? 

When I was home over Christmas, one of my friends urged me to do it. I thought "why not. I've got nothing to loose!" So I went for it. It's been one of the best things I've ever done :)


Is there anything you would like to promote?





No comments:

Post a Comment