Sunday, February 6, 2011

Model Interview: Elena Bathory

When I think of alternative/metal model I instantly think of Elena Bathory, after all she was the first alternative model I was introduced to on Myspace. What got my attention was her long black hair and blasphemous photos, for those who know me blasphemy is one of my favorite activities. She soon became one of my favorite models, being featured in my The Uncensored and The Uninhibited Series, becoming one of my Blasphemy Dolls, and one of the first models to be added to TAMD, even as I write this I can say that I am excited to see the photos she has sent me for this interview. Elena never disappoints her fans when it comes to delivering outstanding photos of quality and beauty which, is why she is a fan favorite.


Sean Ranieri



What is the meaning behind your model alias?

My modeling name is my middle name and Bathory is taken from the Hungarian 
Countess Erzsébet (Elizabeth) Báthory. She murdered over 600 girls and bathed in 
their blood because she believed it would restore her youth. I am fascinated by 
her and the fact that she was the world's first female serial killer.


Your a metal model, do you like all the bands you have modeled for thus far?

I sure do! I don't model for bands that I don't like. When I do merchandise 
modeling for a band I also like promoting them and their music. I wouldn't 
promote a band I'm not in to.


How did you get your start in the modeling business?

I have wanted to be a model since I was about 7 years old. I grew up and 
realized I didn't fit the standard, typical model so I let that dream go for 
awhile. Then I got into the alternative scene and through myspace I saw that 
there were pages dedicated to alternative models and beauty. So, I got excited 
and started working on my dream again of becoming a model.


What can we expect from ElenaBathory.net as opposed to what is already on 
Bloodgoddess.com?

You can expect to see tons of exclusive photos not seen anywhere else including 
my erotic nude sets. Also, fetish videos and fans will be able to purchase 
uncensored photos and posters of me.



What advice would you give to an up and coming model who wants to do what you do? Specifically, becoming a Merch model for metal bands.

I would tell them to be assertive and contact bands that they would want to work 
for. Also, keep an eye out for modeling contests that bands will sometimes have.

Kaostika Studios; Elena for Blasphemous Creation


Has there ever been a time in your modeling career where you just wanted to 
say "fuck it"?

Only once for about two seconds lol. When I started getting stalked and harassed 
by two other models, I started to see how ugly the industry can be. I can't 
stand jealousy among females, especially other artists, but I realized in this 
industry you have to have a thick skin and the haters in the end gave me even 
more motivation to keep doing what I love to do. The best revenge is to stay 
focused in your work and keep doing amazing things:)

 
People often assume that because your a metal model that you worship Satan,do you consider yourself a Satanist? If not, how do you deal with people who think you are and if so, what misconception would you like to lay to rest?

I worship evil he he, but I'm not a Satanist. I don't really have people coming 
up to me asking me if I'm a satanist. To me Satanism is like another form of 
religion and I loathe religions. 

Alan Pedroso

As a little girl growing up did you listen to metal?

As a kid in the 80's I listened to a lot of hair/glam metal and classics like 
Van Halen, Motley Crue and Skid Row because my brother used to watch their 
videos on TV. As I grew into my teenage years I started getting into the more 
heavier metal.

 
Who do you draw inspiration from in the modeling community?

I am a huge fan of Masuimi Max! I'm also a big fan of Madeleine Horn.
I also get my inspiration from my fans. There are a few close fans out there who 
have always shown me great support. You know who you are!:)


Is there anything that you would like to add or promote?

I would like to promote my t-shirt/underwear line, Metal Vixen Threads. I just 
revealed a new design that I will soon be looking for a gorgeous model to model 
it for me:) You can check out the new design on my blog.
Sean Ranieri
Flybynight Studios

Bob Coulter

Dengrove Studios

Anilom Nor
For more info/photos visit:

Metal Vixen Threads:

1 comment: