Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Model Interview: Magenta Costley

Magenta Costley is 22 year old pinup model from a very small town. She is a devoted Christian and anyone who knows her can testify to the fact that her ultimate goal is to show Gods love in everything that she does and to let Him use her to touch other people that she meets in the modeling industry. Magenta has been modeling for nearly 3 years and have found her niche in pinup, she loves everything about it.


What is the story behind your model alias?

Magenta is my middle name, and what I have gone by for nearly 10 years.

What drew you to alternative modeling?

I found that in my modeling, only certain types of modeling was acceptable with my tattoos, and so I found myself gravitating towards pin up.


How did you get your start in the modeling business?

I went with a friend of mine to one of her shoots, I ended up getting some pictures taken.

You have over 30 tattoos, could you describe a few of your favourites?

A few of my favorites are the portrait I have of Vincent Price on my thigh, my chest piece, and my Star Wars sleeve.


You’ve been a blonde, brunette and a redhead, which do you prefer?

I'm a natural blonde, and I gravitate more towards that than any other color.

You mentioned that you’re a huge Vincent Price fan, what is your favourite movie?

It's hard to say what my favourite movie is. He has so many to choose from that I can't narrow it down to just one. A few of my favs are House on Haunted Hill, House of Wax, Laura, Shock, and Dragonwyck.


What can we expect from you in 2011?

2011 so far has been such a blessing, I have already been in 12 publications this year and on the cover of 2 magazines (with one more that I know of in the works) Honestly, if nothing else came out of this year, I could ring in 2012 with a smile on my face... however, I am going to continue to strive for even more publications.


Do you have anything that you would like to add or promote?

Aart Aaccent my local tattoo shop.
Cherry Dame THE BEST MUAH ARTIST IN THE SOUTHEAST.
INK 4 PINK an organization that is very near to my heart.



More about Magenta here:
Model Mayhem
Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment