Thursday, June 30, 2011

Model Interview: Trioblóid

Trioblóid is a Nottingham based alt model whose inspiration for her look stems from alternative fashion groups such cybergoth, punk, goth and steampunk. She has 16 piercings including tongue, lip twice, nose twice and two small tattoos but plans to get many more! Trioblóid a fun loving, colourful crazy individual whose experience includes location as well as studio shoots and recently, charity calendars shoot.

What is the story behind your model alias?
Well within my circle of friends I have quite often been referred to as "trouble", in the nicest way! But having scoured various model pages I found another girl with that alias so I decided upon the Irish Gaelic translation of the word, which I think actually works better due to my dad’s side of the family all being Irish themselves!



How did you get your start in the modeling business?
I had actually been an avid follower of lots of different models and model groups as I have always been interested but never thought I could do it myself, but I found out that a friend of mine often went to an open evening at a nearby studio and one night I just decided to tag along, I’ve been hooked since!

What is one thing that most people don't know about you?
To be honest I’m a pretty open book, most people know pretty much everything there is to know, I know that isn’t very interesting but there you go.






How many tattoos and piercings do you have?
Currently I only have two tattoos but i have more in the pipeline I also have 13 piercings and I’m always hankering for more.

Other than modelling, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Recently I have got into pole dancing which I absolutely love!






You’ve had green hair and red hair, which do you prefer?
Green definitely green, although when I first had my red hair I really loved that but then everyone seemed to dye their hair red all at once and that completely turned me off it. But yeah, the green gets me a lot of funny looks and odd questions, but I don’t mind answering people queries at all, in fact I find it quite amusing :)

What can we expect from you for the rest of 2011?
I wish i knew! I haven't done much in the way of modeling work this year but just this week i have gotten myself into gear and have three shoots, so hopefully that will be the boost i need to move further along with my work.







Do you have anything that you would like to add or promote?
Facebook page

Model Mayhem


No comments:

Post a Comment