Sunday, January 16, 2011

Model Interview: MidnightBliss

With her fiery red hair and seemingly perfect face, MidnightBliss is a beauty if there ever was one. She came to TAMD when we had just started so, she could be considered one of the original TAMD models. In fact, I'm positive that she was one of the few models I approached to get TAMD built into what it is now. So she gets a special thanks for not only doing this interview but helping mold The Alternative Model Directory.



What's the story behind your model alias?

I'm not entirely sure where It came from originally but when I was younger, in my more gothic stage I used the name MidnightBliss a lot. I like the way it sounds and I'm quite a nocturnal person, I love how quiet it is at night whilst most people are asleep, it is quite a blissful feeling, it's got little to do about me as a person, but I wanted to use it as my alias.



How long have you been modeling?

Not very long really, Since around May/June of 2010, so only 8 months, and I've really enjoyed it so far.


Besides modeling what do you do in your spare time?

In my spare time I watch a lot of films, write a load of rubbish on my blog, spend time with friends, go to gigs, drink a lot of tea. 


What would be your dream shoot?

Now that is a hard one, there is one I've been meaning to do for a while, but ate all the supplies. It's a american beauty shoot with a twist :)


When it comes to modeling what boundaries do you have? Like what types of shoots won't you do, etc...

I like to try new things when it comes to modelling, I do have limits, but wouldnt say no to trying most things, and if during the shoot I was uncomortable I would ask to stop and carry on differently.


What drew you to modeling?

It was something I had always wanted to try, and by chance I met my friend and fellow Model/Photographer Alix Kober. She said she'd love to do a shoot with me and thought I had a great look, and it all happened from there.





Who are you inspired by most, model or not, dead or alive?


I absolutley adore Mosh and masumi max. But also i've met some absolutley gorgeous models right here in Wales, who I support in all they do and they all work so hard! My favourite Welsh models are Alix Kober, Nancy Harry, Alice Cat and Lady Noctis, I love how different they all are, and inspire me to try different things with my own modelling.


You have a blog, what would people be reading about if they read your blog? 

The would come to the conclusion that I am slightly odd, I have a great love of most things zombie, and I'm full of useless facts that noone would ever need to know, but I enjoy anyway. oh, and that I like Lolcats.


Let's talk tea, what's your favorite? (I personally like earl grey) 

I adore a cup of earl grey, so much so that I don't really enjoy drinking the usual brands of tea anymore. I don't really like fruit teas because they make me really thirsty, but I like the smell. and I recently tried Lady grey, which is also really nice.


Is there anything you would like to add or promote?


I would like to say that I've entered Miss Alternative Uk, and if you so wish then you can go to my facebook fan page, and find a link to vote for me. Thanks for giving me a chance to interview with you, I love the page, and think what you do for alternative models is awesome, keep up the amazing work! also its a bit naughty, but one of my favorite bands from Wales, Colours of One.





For more things concerning MidnightBliss:


Facebook
Model Mayhem
UltraVixens.net
Blogger
TAMD Album

No comments:

Post a Comment