Sunday, January 2, 2011

Model Interview: Siren

Siren has been modeling of and on for a few years now however, she just joined TAMD recently. She chose the perfect alias though, with her soul piercing eyes and you classic beauty she is definitely a force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the future, she is one model I will be keeping and eye on. Feast you eyes upon and hear the call of Siren!



What's the story behind your model alias? 


Sirens are known for drawing people to their death by their songs. I love the thought of drawing people in, not to keep them, but to destroy them. That and I used to sing a lot. I was top soprano in my class and was asked to sing the national anthem at my graduation. (turned that down because of my horrible stage fright)
  

I read you like Disney Princess's, who's your favorite? Why?


I LOVE Belle. She is without a doubt my favorite.  She cared more about her dreams than pleasing others to fit in. I would think most people on this site would be able to relate. 


Got any words or philosophies you live by?


Honestly, I have no quotes or anything. But, I try to live my life very carefree and openly, with hopes that people will be honest with me. I have found that the more willing you are to accept people for who and what they are, they are less likely to feel the need to lie to you. I would rather hear a truth that would hurt me than hear a lie that would make me feel better.


What drew you to modeling? 


I used to hate getting my picture taken (especially the nice, smiley ones), and would try to ignore the fact that there was a camera there. Turns out I took better pictures when I didnt think about it, than when I did. Now that I have found what works for me and makes me comfortable I love being in front of the camera, even behind it as well. 


What is your dream shoot? 


I really want to do an Ophelia from Hamlet shoot, after she drowned. I wanted to do a Disney Princess one too, but I already got an offer to do that soon. I wont be Belle though :(


Who are some of your favorite models, past or present?


Got to love Betty Paige and Dita Von Teese.


What makes sets you apart from other models in your opinion? 


I really do not think I am all that special. I just try to have as much fun with it as I can while expressing what I find beautiful.



Other than modeling what else do you spend your time doing? 


Being a single mom, student, and a good friend takes up most of my time. I'm surprised I even have time for modeling! I sometimes get a chance to take my horse out for a ride, or work with my friends crazy horses that need special attention. 







I read on your profile that you are studying at Salter College, what are you studying?


Medical Assisting, then hopefully go to night school for nursing while I work as a medical assistant. Small steps though.


Is there anything you would like to add and/or promote?


I'm always looking for more people to work with, especially fashion designers or metal bands. 



Siren 2010

Siren 2010






For More Photos/Info concerning Siren:


Siren's Facebook Fan Page
Siren's Model Mayhem Account
Siren on Tumblr
Siren's TAMD Album

No comments:

Post a Comment