Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Interviews Part 5: Gwendolyn Eve Hill

A lot can be said about Gwendolyn Eve Hill, she's beautiful, funny, and most of all she's talented. I'd go as far to say she is one of the best models out there to date. In the short time Gwen has been modeling, only a few years, Gwen has quickly become one of the most popular alternative models. It's no surprise really, her photos are done with unmatched skill and her poses are unique. Not to mention that she is incredibly stunning. The photos selected for this post are just a taste of what's to come on her pay-site, MissEvil.net. These photos and more can be seen on her free site, gwendolynevehill.com.


How did you come up with your alias 'Gwendolyn Eve Hill'?


Ahh, that's a long story. I used to dance by the name Raven until I started working at a club that already had a Raven so, I had to select another name. I'd been Raven for years so I felt lost. It wasn't just a stage name, that's what everyone called me. I introduced my self as Raven. To me, my name was Raven. I simply asked the other dancers to help me come up with another name, Gwen was one of the suggestions and as soon as I heard it I knew that was my name. Eve Hill came later as a play on the word 'evil'. That part honestly just popped into my head.





Besides Fetish modeling you are also known for your blood and gore shoots. What do you find appealing about blood and gore?


No matter how many times I am asked this question, I never feel my answer really expressed how I feel. I am simply obsessed with blood. I think it's extraordinarily sensual. I can't watch movies like 'Zombie Strippers' without getting turned on. I have engaged in bloodletting before and I love the way blood feels, smells, and tastes. I obviously use fake blood for my shoots but, the appeal is the same. I just think a hot woman covered in blood is hot as hell.

Craigman Photography

Craigman Photography

Craigman Photography

You're not just a model, you're a dancer as well. How had that affected your modeling?


I believe I am the model that I am because I'm a dancer. There's the obvious factor of being flexible and in shape. Also, I have learned how to channel my sexuality and put on a performance at the same time, and that's why I think no one really models the way I do. I've been called raunchy, nasty, etc, but that vibe is intentional. I am more than sexy - I am sex.

Craigman Photography

You shoot many genres but, what is your favorite to shoot?


I don't do anything I don't want to do. They are all fun and close to my heart. If I HAD to pick a favorite, it would probably be my darker gothic sets.


M G Negri


You're a lover of movies, what's a few of your favorite horror movies?


I don't think I've ever seen a horror movie I didn't like but, I like a lot of B movies that aren't well known, like Blood Car, Dead Alive, anything Troma, and of course Evil Dead & Army of Darkness. I definitely have a preference for comedy horror but, I worship horror classics like Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and Friday the 13th. As far as newer flicks, I gotta say I bought Zombieland the second it came out and I've watched it 100 times. That movie is just fucking awesome!


KAOS Studios

What's your favorite 'monster'? Why?


I'm obviously going to say vampire. They're bloody and sexy. That's my perfect creature.

Alex Colby

What has been your favorite costume ever?


Actually, the best thing I've ever seen in my life was about 4 years ago in NYC on Halloween. It was  a team effort and it was just genius. About 4 guys were walking around the city. One guy had a suit and was carrying a huge Publisher's Clearing House check. Another guy had a camera. Another had a mic on a pole. You get the picture. They were grabbing random strangers on the streets screaming, "Hey! You've just won a million dollars from Publisher's Clearing House. Woohoo!", and the mic would be shoved in your face and the other dude would just snap 100 pics. They got me and it took a second for me to realize what was going on. I followed them for blocks just to see them do it to other people. That was the most awesome Halloween thing ever and it wasn't even bloody or gory.


What will you be doing this Halloween?


I'm going to be Hit Girl. I love comic book movies and I just fell in love with Chloe Moretz's character in Kick-ass. What a little badass she was! My costume is going to be made with a purple latex catsuit instead of the polyester suit the costume comes in. And yes, I'm doing a photoshoot in it!


M G Negri




WANT MORE GWEN?
Check her out on:

www.missevil.net (COMING SOON)











No comments:

Post a Comment