Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Interviews Part 6: Ellie Love Zombie

Ellie Love Zombie is a tattooed, alternative model coming out of Boulder, Colorado. A woman on a mission, Ellie also runs a few modeling promotion sites, is an active band interviewer, and promoter, all under the 'Facedown Empire' (NOTE: The Facedown Empire is NOT affiliated with Facedown Records). Having been modeling for only 5 years Ellie finds herself with a cult following and having had the pleasure of modeling for such bands as: Escape the Fate, Disco Biscuits, & Cancer Bats. If you're a fan of Ellie's, you've noticed that one theme is consistent in the majority of her shoots, GORE! The photos in this feature are just a taste of the bloody photos Ellie has created for your twisted pleasures.....

FaceDown Photography
What's your favorite Horror movie?


Wow that's a hard one, I'm big into 80's horror movies...love Argento and Fulci but, I'd have to say the FEAST trilogy if my fav!

Facedown photography



What draws you to horror & gore?


I think it's everybodys' dirty lil' secret. It allows me to play out fantasies that I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Facedown Photography



You've done a lot of gore shoots, what has been your favorite?


I'd have to say my favorite so far has been my shoot with the band, Escape the Fate.

Photoshoot with Escape the Fate
Facedown Photography

What's your favorite thing about Halloween?


Halloween in itself has lost all it's gusto for me because it's like Halloween everyday at my house, but I'd have to say taking my lil' one trick-or-treating!



What are your plans for this Halloween?


Zombie walk most definitely, going trick or treating and Halloween night I'll be doing a photoshoot with the band Warbringer!


Facedown Photography




WANT MORE ELLIE? VISIT THE FOLLOWING:













No comments:

Post a Comment